Actors, costumes, and props

Actors:
  • The roles that I have to cast:
    • Tash - lead girl, 18 
    • Jake - her brother, 18 - will not feature as heavily, but will need to feature both at the beginning and the end.
    • Two parents
    • News reporter
    • Extras - survivors, zombies - no more than 7, extras will never need to feature as both in a scene.
  • In all likelihood I am going to be casting my friends from a theatre group outside of school, from school, and potentially my siblings. They are all incredibly talented and mentally I have based these characters off how I think any of them would rationally react in a situation like this in the real world.
Costumes:
  • The costumes would be very simple, and likely involve simple exercise gear and coats, of which I can supply, or actors supply their own.
  • For the zombies, and the news reporter, these would likely be the same, and given the 'conscious zombie' approach, there will be no need for extreme, gory, makeup.
Props:
  • The only prop I have detailed in my screenplay so far is a taped up wooden stick that Tash uses as a weapon when she goes searching for her brother - this is taken from a sign I had from a protest so nothing will need to be acquired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Screenplay Complete Draft

Pros and Cons of Digital vs Physical presentation

The Ellington Kid - Spectatorship